- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience. For example:
- College or amateur productions
- Previous workshops or course (e.g. our Adult Evening Acting Beginners & Improvers Course)
- English Language MUST be strong enough for you to speak, read, write, listen and comprehend without the need for any class to slow down for you. As a guide, you should be at IELTS level 4.5 or above/CEFR level B1 or above. If your English is not strong enough you will struggle on the course.
How to Apply
All applications should be made via our Online Application Form. Applications will close when all our places are filled.
No audition is required. Places are first come first served.
Please note: the course will only run on sufficient numbers and if canceled by Drama Studio London all payments will be refunded.
If you withdraw earlier than 4 weeks before the course start date we will refund the course fee minus a £50 administration charge. The full fee is non-refundable if you withdraw within 4 weeks of the start date.
Upon application you will be asked to pay the registration fee. Your application will then be assessed and we will email you whether or not you have been accepted onto the course.
If you are accepted, the balance of the fee (full fee minus registration fee) will be due (we will email you payment instructions).
If you are not accepted the registration fee will be refunded.