Course Dates Spring 2021: 10 weeks
Location: Drama Studio London
Classes: Monday and Wednesday evenings, 6.30 - 9.30pm, Saturday mornings 10am-1pm
Course duration: Monday 11 January - Wednesday 17 March 2021
Final performance: Saturday 20 March, 10am-1pm
*Dates may be subject to change in response to changes in government restrictions regarding Coronavirus. As such it may be necessary to run some sessions remotely/digitally.
Course Fee: £1,125
Registration fee: £20 payable upon application. You must satisfy the entry requirements to be accepted onto the course. If you are not accepted the registration fee will be refunded.
These fees relate to sterling transactions only. For non-sterling payments please add the equivalent of £20GBP to cover bank charges and administration costs. Once registered, if you withdraw earlier than 4 weeks before the course start date we will refund the course fee minus a £50 administration charge. The full fee is non-refundable if you withdraw within 4 weeks of the start date. There is no VAT charge on this course.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous experience. For example:
- College or amateur productions
- Previous workshops or course (e.g. our Adult Evening Acting Beginners & Improvers Course)
- English Language MUST be strong enough for you to speak, read, write, listen and comprehend without the need for any class to slow down for you. As a guide, you should be at IELTS level 4.5 or above/CEFR level B1 or above. If your English is not strong enough you will struggle on the course.
How to Apply
All applications should be made via our Online Application Form. Applications will close when all our places are filled. No audition is required. Places are first come first served. If you encounter any problems with your application online, please do call +44 (0)20 8579 3897.
Please note: the course will only run on sufficient numbers and if canceled by Drama Studio London all payments will be refunded.
Upon application you will be asked to pay the registration fee. Your application will then be assessed and we will email you whether or not you have been accepted onto the course. If you are accepted, the balance of the fee (full fee minus registration fee) will be due (we will email you payment instructions). If you are not accepted the registration fee will be refunded.